Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Solihull Moors VS Notts County Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfSolihull Moors VS Notts County Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Jan.26 2021     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Solihull Moors got 8 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.7 with 25 points in England Conference.

 

2. Notts County got 7 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 24 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Solihull Moors win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Solihull Moors win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Notts County win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Solihull Moors last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Notts County last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap: V/W/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Solihull Moors wins is 36.38%, the chance for a draw is 27.34% and the chance for Notts County to win this game is 36.28%.


Solihull Moors VS Notts County
Prediction:Solihull Moors

Solihull Moors VS Notts County Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site goaloo.cc. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2021 Power By www.goaloo.co All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom