Hibernian VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League

Sat, Feb.6 2021         
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Hibernian got 13 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 46 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Aberdeen got 12 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.4 with 44 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Hibernian win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Hibernian win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Aberdeen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Hibernian last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Aberdeen last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap: L/V/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Hibernian wins is 35.79%, the chance for a draw is 28.89% and the chance for Aberdeen to win this game is 35.32%.


Hibernian VS Aberdeen
Prediction:Hibernian

Hibernian VS Aberdeen Prediction Scottish Premier League