Groningen VS Feyenoord Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Sun, Feb.7 2021         
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Groningen got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.6 with 34 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Feyenoord got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Groningen win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Groningen win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Feyenoord win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Groningen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Feyenoord last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Groningen wins is 26.91%, the chance for a draw is 25.77% and the chance for Feyenoord to win this game is 47.31%.


Groningen VS Feyenoord
Prediction:Feyenoord

Groningen VS Feyenoord Prediction Holland Eredivisie