Real Sociedad VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad got 10 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Alaves got 5 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.16 with 22 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Alaves win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. Alaves last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 60.52%, the chance for a draw is 24.39% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 15.09%.


Real Sociedad VS Alaves
Prediction:Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga