SD Huesca VS Granada CF Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SD Huesca got 2 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.20 with 16 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Granada CF got 8 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.9 with 30 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SD Huesca win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SD Huesca win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Granada CF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SD Huesca last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SD Huesca wins is 42.84%, the chance for a draw is 29.35% and the chance for Granada CF to win this game is 27.81%.


SD Huesca VS Granada CF
Prediction:SD Huesca

SD Huesca VS Granada CF Prediction Spanish La Liga