Mallorca VS Almeria Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mallorca got 15 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.2 with 51 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Almeria got 15 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.3 with 49 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mallorca win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mallorca win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Almeria win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Almeria last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mallorca wins is 42.01%, the chance for a draw is 33.61% and the chance for Almeria to win this game is 24.37%.


Mallorca VS Almeria
Prediction:Mallorca

Mallorca VS Almeria Prediction Spanish Segunda Division