SC Farense VS Benfica Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Farense got 4 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.16 with 17 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Benfica got 11 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 38 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Farense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Farense win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Benfica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Farense last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U. Benfica last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/D; Handicap: V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Farense wins is 14.51%, the chance for a draw is 21.06% and the chance for Benfica to win this game is 64.43%.


SC Farense VS Benfica
Prediction:Benfica

SC Farense VS Benfica Prediction Portugal Primera Liga