PSV Eindhoven VS Vitesse Arnhem Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PSV Eindhoven got 14 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 47 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

2. Vitesse Arnhem got 13 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.4 with 42 points in Holland Eredivisie.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PSV Eindhoven win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Vitesse Arnhem win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PSV Eindhoven last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Vitesse Arnhem last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PSV Eindhoven wins is 58.18%, the chance for a draw is 22.65% and the chance for Vitesse Arnhem to win this game is 19.17%.


PSV Eindhoven VS Vitesse Arnhem
Prediction:PSV Eindhoven

PSV Eindhoven VS Vitesse Arnhem Prediction Holland Eredivisie