Red Bull Salzburg VS Rapid Wien Prediction Austrian Bundesliga

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Austrian Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Red Bull Salzburg got 13 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 40 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

2. Rapid Wien got 11 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Red Bull Salzburg win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Rapid Wien win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Red Bull Salzburg last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/V/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Rapid Wien last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Red Bull Salzburg wins is 62.30%, the chance for a draw is 20.15% and the chance for Rapid Wien to win this game is 17.55%.


Red Bull Salzburg VS Rapid Wien
Prediction:Red Bull Salzburg

Red Bull Salzburg VS Rapid Wien Prediction Austrian Bundesliga