Olympiakos Piraeus VS Aris Thessaloniki Prediction Greece Super League A

Sun, Feb.21 2021         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Olympiakos Piraeus got 18 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 57 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Aris Thessaloniki got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.4 with 43 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Olympiakos Piraeus win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Aris Thessaloniki win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Olympiakos Piraeus last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/V. Aris Thessaloniki last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Olympiakos Piraeus wins is 61.88%, the chance for a draw is 24.91% and the chance for Aris Thessaloniki to win this game is 13.21%.


Olympiakos Piraeus VS Aris Thessaloniki
Prediction:Olympiakos Piraeus

Olympiakos Piraeus VS Aris Thessaloniki Prediction Greece Super League A