Panaitolikos Agrinio VS Panathinaikos Prediction Greece Super League A

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Panaitolikos Agrinio got 2 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.13 with 14 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Panathinaikos got 12 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.5 with 41 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Panaitolikos Agrinio win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Panaitolikos Agrinio win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Panathinaikos win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Panaitolikos Agrinio last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/V/O/U. Panathinaikos last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Panaitolikos Agrinio wins is 19.56%, the chance for a draw is 27.18% and the chance for Panathinaikos to win this game is 53.25%.


Panaitolikos Agrinio VS Panathinaikos
Prediction:Panathinaikos

Panaitolikos Agrinio VS Panathinaikos Prediction Greece Super League A