Botafogo RJ VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Serie A

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Botafogo RJ got 4 wins, 12 draws and 20 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.20 with 24 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Sao Paulo got 17 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.4 with 63 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Botafogo RJ win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Botafogo RJ win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Sao Paulo win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Botafogo RJ last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Botafogo RJ wins is 13.85%, the chance for a draw is 21.64% and the chance for Sao Paulo to win this game is 64.51%.


Botafogo RJ VS Sao Paulo
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Botafogo RJ VS Sao Paulo Prediction Brazil Serie A