Varzim VS SC Covilha Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Portugal Segunda Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Varzim got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.18 with 15 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

2. SC Covilha got 4 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.14 with 19 points in Portugal Segunda Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Varzim win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Varzim win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. SC Covilha win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Varzim last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/U. SC Covilha last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/D; Handicap: V/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Varzim wins is 40.55%, the chance for a draw is 31.18% and the chance for SC Covilha to win this game is 28.27%.


Varzim VS SC Covilha
Prediction:Varzim

Varzim VS SC Covilha Prediction Portugal Segunda Liga