AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.18 with 22 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Go Ahead Eagles got 13 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 44 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Go Ahead Eagles win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AZ Alkmaar (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Go Ahead Eagles last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AZ Alkmaar (Youth) wins is 25.88%, the chance for a draw is 24.69% and the chance for Go Ahead Eagles to win this game is 49.42%.


AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles
Prediction:Go Ahead Eagles

AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Go Ahead Eagles Prediction Holland Jupiler League