Backa Topola VS FK Backa Backa Palanka Prediction Serbian Superliga

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Backa Topola got 10 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.7 with 34 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. FK Backa Backa Palanka got 3 wins, 5 draws and 14 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.20 with 14 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Backa Topola win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Backa Topola win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. FK Backa Backa Palanka win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Backa Topola last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/-. FK Backa Backa Palanka last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/-/-; Over/Under: V/U/V/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Backa Topola wins is 59.00%, the chance for a draw is 25.56% and the chance for FK Backa Backa Palanka to win this game is 15.44%.


Backa Topola VS FK Backa Backa Palanka
Prediction:Backa Topola

Backa Topola VS FK Backa Backa Palanka Prediction Serbian Superliga