Deportivo Cali VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Mon, Feb.22 2021         
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Cali got 6 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.1 with 19 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Alianza Petrolera got 0 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.19 with 2 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Cali win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Cali win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Alianza Petrolera win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 10.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Cali last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Alianza Petrolera last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Cali wins is 59.68%, the chance for a draw is 25.64% and the chance for Alianza Petrolera to win this game is 14.68%.


Deportivo Cali VS Alianza Petrolera
Prediction:Deportivo Cali

Deportivo Cali VS Alianza Petrolera Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura